We connect with our Payment Gateway to accept Online Card Payment. All of your card information are processed through SSL protocol with international card security standard. Your card information will not be stored at our system (merchant) but MasterCard with internation security standard.
After you have choosen to pay us online with Visa, MasterCard, you will make the online payment through the following steps:
1. Card type selection:
To make the payment, you will input the following card information:
• Card Number
• Expiry Date
• Security Code – CVV, CVC
• Billing address (Card holder's address which has been registered with the Issuer Bank)
• Online payment password (If you have enrolled 3D- Secure Program for your card with the Issuer Bank namely Verified by Visa for Visa card, MasterCard Secure Code for MasterCard).
2. Transaction Result
You will be asked to wait a few seconds for the transaction result from the payment gateway. Then we will send you an email to inform you the Order status and the transaction result.
In some cases, your transaction may be not successful due to:
- Incorrect card information
- Not enough credit balance (daily or monthly)
- Your card has not been activated for online payment. You should contact the Issuer Bank for the card activation.
- Your card have been enroll 3D- Secure Program but you do not input or input incorrect the online password. Please contact your issuer bank.
1) In case you have received the result: Cannot verify your card information. Please try again or contact us for more detail information.
2) In case you input correct card information but you did not receive the transaction result from the payment gateway or from us. Please do not try to make other payment. Contact us to get the transaction result and confirmation of the Order
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is
not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or
other medical professional. You should not use the information
contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease,
or prescribing any medication. You should read carefully all product
packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem,
promptly contact your health care provider.